.now function return same time even after refreshing the page

.now function return same time even after refreshing the page

rajesh
 I am using .now function to get current time . But i am facing one issue while using this built-in that i am getting same time whenever i am refreshing the page . But i attached some query parameter with different value then only the time get changed otherwise it won't . Can anyone please provide help for this issue ?

Re: .now function return same time even after refreshing the page

Daniel Dekany
Seems something (not FreeMarker) caches those pages, or parts of the
pages. If you change a query parameter, you cause a cache miss, hence
the page gets regenerated. But this is not done be FreeMarker, but
something outside it.

Friday, September 4, 2015, 7:21:21 AM, rajesh wrote:

>  I am using *.now* function to get current time . But i am facing one issue
> while using this built-in that i am getting same time whenever i am
> refreshing the page . But i attached some query parameter with different
> value then only the time get changed otherwise it won't . Can anyone please
> provide help for this issue ?

Re: .now function return same time even after refreshing the page

rajesh
Thanks for your reply . I have posted this because i am newbie to freemarker . Ok i will check other page properties which cache the page so that same time is returned whenever the page is refreshed. Once again i am thanking you to reply for my post.