(no subject)

graild
Not sure what happend, I updated spring and I am getting this error now.  My spring xml file says "templateLoaderPath" isn't correct (it is saying there is an error (intelliJ):

  <bean id="freemarkerConfig" class="org.springframework.web.servlet.view.freemarker.FreeMarkerConfigurer">
        <property name="templateLoaderPath" value="/WEB-INF/views"/>
    </bean>

the error is below:

rg.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'accountController': Injection of autowired dependencies failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Could not autowire field: com.myapp.services.security.MembershipService com.myapp.web.controllers.AccountController.membershipService; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.CannotLoadBeanClassException: Error loading class [org.springframework.web.servlet.view.freemarker.FreeMarkerConfigurer] for bean with name 'freemarkerConfig' defined in ServletContext resource [/WEB-INF/web-context.xml]: problem with class file or dependent class; nested exception is java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/springframework/ui/freemarker/FreeMarkerConfigurationFactory
at org.springframework.beans.factory.annotation.AutowiredAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.postProcessPropertyValues(AutowiredAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.java:288)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.populateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1120)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.doCreateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:522)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:461)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory$1.getObject(AbstractBeanFactory.java:295)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.getSingleton(DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.java:223)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.doGetBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:292)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:194)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.preInstantiateSingletons(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:626)
at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.finishBeanFactoryInitialization(AbstractApplicationContext.java:932)
at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(AbstractApplicationContext.java:479)
at org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.configureAndRefreshWebApplicationContext(FrameworkServlet.java:652)
at org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.createWebApplicationContext(FrameworkServlet.java:600)
at org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.createWebApplicationContext(FrameworkServlet.java:666)
at org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.initWebApplicationContext(FrameworkServlet.java:519)
at org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.initServletBean(FrameworkServlet.java:460)
at org.springframework.web.servlet.HttpServletBean.init(HttpServletBean.java:136)

Re: (no subject)

Daniel Dekany
I don't see why do you think it's templateLoaderPath-related. What it
says is this:

  java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/springframework/ui/freemarker/FreeMarkerConfigurationFactory

So maybe the Spring "bundle" you switch to doesn't contain that class
for some reasons. Maybe it doesn't include FreeMarker-support at all?