freemarker view layout

seyed majid razavian
Hi Experts.
How can create view layout in freemarker. I mean something like Master page in asp.net or something like balde in php laravel

I want to have nested page layouts or multiple part in master layout can be rewrite

--
Best regards
Seyed Majid Razavian

Re: freemarker view layout

Daniel Dekany
Monday, July 27, 2015, 9:33:09 AM, seyed majid razavian wrote:

> Hi Experts.
> How can create view layout in freemarker. I mean something like
> Master page in asp.net or something like balde in php laravel
>
> I want to have nested page layouts or multiple part in master layout can be rewrite

There's no language feature specialized for this kind of stuff. People
used just to solve layout with macros, though surely a specialized
solution could be much neater in some cases.

Re: freemarker view layout

Denis Bredelet
Hi Seyed,

> Monday, July 27, 2015, 9:33:09 AM, seyed majid razavian wrote:
>
>> Hi Experts.
>> How can create view layout in freemarker. I mean something like
>> Master page in asp.net or something like balde in php laravel
>>
>> I want to have nested page layouts or multiple part in master layout can be rewrite
>
> There's no language feature specialized for this kind of stuff. People
> used just to solve layout with macros, though surely a specialized
> solution could be much neater in some cases.

Also you can pass a macro as parameter to another macro which allows some quite neat things.

— Denis.