css not render on the html

demi
I am new to freemarker and I am not sure why the css is not rendering. On sample code below only 1,2 and 3 is render on the browser but not the css. Any help is appreciate it.

This is what I have.

I have two ftls file; one containing the macro and the other one calling the macro.

ftl containing the macro:

<#macro stepsNavigation steps>
   <ol>
         <#list steps as step>
                <li class="stepOn">
                 </li>
         </#list>

  </ol>
</#macro>

ftl calling the macro

<script> .stepOn {background-color:red} .iconStyle{background-color:yellow} </script>
    <@stepsNavigation ssteps=["1","2","3"] />

Re: css not render on the html

Barrie Selack-2
If this is a cut and past example, in your call you have your parameter as ssteps with an extra s

On Aug 18, 2013, at 4:39 PM, demi <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I am new to freemarker and I am not sure why the css is not rendering. On
> sample code below only 1,2 and 3 is render on the browser but not the css.
> Any help is appreciate it.
>
> This is what I have.
>
> I have two ftls file; one containing the macro and the other one calling the
> macro.
>
> ftl containing the macro:
>
> <#macro stepsNavigation steps>
>   <ol>
>         <#list steps as step>
>                <li class="stepOn">
>                 </li>
>         </#list>
>
>  </ol>
> </#macro>
>
> ftl calling the macro

>    <@stepsNavigation ssteps=["1","2","3"] />

Re: css not render on the html

CSS is applied by the browser, not by FreeMarker. Check in the
browser's *source* view if the FreeMarker output is as expected, and
if so, check if the CSS file is also loaded and is correct (like with
FireBug).