another Freemarker/FMPP application

Arnim Littek-3
http://statestep.com

Constraints tables/formal logic/code generation for multiple languages.

Re: another Freemarker/FMPP application

Daniel Dekany
Friday, February 9, 2007, 9:08:22 AM, Arnim Littek wrote:

> http://statestep.com
>
> Constraints tables/formal logic/code generation for multiple languages.

I will add this to the http://freemarker.org/poweredBy.html page, but
is this really the description that you want there?

On Wednesday 14 February 2007 11:43, Daniel Dekany wrote:
> > Constraints tables/formal logic/code generation for multiple languages.
> I will add this to the http://freemarker.org/poweredBy.html page, but
> is this really the description that you want there?

I'm not on the Statestep Mktg team (nor anything else - I've just come across
it), so I was just providing you with a pointer to a rather different
application for your tool.

I'm sure the author can provide a more apt description if you think that's too
terse.

Arnim.