UTC to JST conversion in freemarker

Ananth Yarapathineni
Hi Team,

very good morning.

I have requirement in freemarker that need to convert the UTC format to JST format, could you please help me out on this.

Thanks
Ananth

Re: UTC to JST conversion in freemarker

Daniel Dekany
This is not a "devel" topic. Anyway, I have answered this here:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/19818154/convert-utc-datetime-to-jst-datetime-in-freemarker-tempate/

Wednesday, November 6, 2013, 3:10:54 AM, Ananth Yarapathineni wrote:

> Hi Team,
>
> very good morning.
>
> I have requirement in freemarker that need to convert the UTC
> format to JST format, could you please help me out on this.
>
> Thanks
> Ananth

Re: UTC to JST conversion in freemarker

Ananth Yarapathineni
Hi dekany,

Thanks for your email, it didn't workout for me, could you please do needful by providing one sample example.
 my comment has been added in below link, please do needful.

On Fri, Nov 8, 2013 at 4:00 AM, Daniel Dekany <[hidden email]> wrote:
This is not a "devel" topic. Anyway, I have answered this here:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/19818154/convert-utc-datetime-to-jst-datetime-in-freemarker-tempate/

Wednesday, November 6, 2013, 3:10:54 AM, Ananth Yarapathineni wrote:

> Hi Team,
>
> very good morning.
>
> I have requirement in freemarker that need to convert the UTC
> format to JST format, could you please help me out on this.
>
> Thanks
> Ananth

Re: UTC to JST conversion in freemarker

Ananth Yarapathineni
Thanks a lot dekany, it is working fine.

On Fri, Nov 8, 2013 at 9:34 PM, Ananth Yarapathineni <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi dekany,

Thanks for your email, it didn't workout for me, could you please do needful by providing one sample example.
 my comment has been added in below link, please do needful.

On Fri, Nov 8, 2013 at 4:00 AM, Daniel Dekany <[hidden email]> wrote:
This is not a "devel" topic. Anyway, I have answered this here:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/19818154/convert-utc-datetime-to-jst-datetime-in-freemarker-tempate/

Wednesday, November 6, 2013, 3:10:54 AM, Ananth Yarapathineni wrote:

> Hi Team,
>
> very good morning.
>
> I have requirement in freemarker that need to convert the UTC
> format to JST format, could you please help me out on this.
>
> Thanks
> Ananth

Re: UTC to JST conversion in freemarker

Ananth Yarapathineni
Hi Daniel,

if you get a chance, can you advice below one.