Status of macro varargs feature?

Daniel Dekany
Someone on out forums has discovered this undocumented feature of
FreeMarker:

  <@macro a b varargs...>
    <#list varargs?keys as k>Key: ${k} Value: ${varargs[k]}</#list>
  </@macro>

Is this stable and everything? Anything I should know about it other
than what is obvious? And when was it introduced?

Re: Status of macro varargs feature?

revusky
Is that actually undocumented? (For me, it wasn't, since my
documentation is the code, but....)

Must have fallen through the cracks then. Chris Nokleberg implemented
that probably nearly 4 years ago.

JR

Friday, May 4, 2007, 11:55:03 AM, Jonathan Revusky wrote:

> Is that actually undocumented? (For me, it wasn't, since my
> documentation is the code, but....)
>
> Must have fallen through the cracks then. Chris Nokleberg implemented
> that probably nearly 4 years ago.

/-8 Ugh... this hurts. Will do it.

Friday, May 4, 2007, 12:26:24 PM, Daniel Dekany wrote:

> Friday, May 4, 2007, 11:55:03 AM, Jonathan Revusky wrote:
>
>> Is that actually undocumented? (For me, it wasn't, since my
>> documentation is the code, but....)
>>
>> Must have fallen through the cracks then. Chris Nokleberg implemented
>> that probably nearly 4 years ago.
>
> /-8 Ugh... this hurts. Will do it.

No! It's even better! It was documented. By me (most certainly). And
at the most obvious place, where I have also looked for it yesterday.
The only reason that I don't shot myself on head with a shotgun is
that then there is no hope I will ever improve... but maybe I'm too
optimistic. Whatever...