Software that Incorporates FreeMarker

Brian Crowley
Hello,

Please add the following software product to this page (http://freemarker.org/poweredBy.html), under the heading "Software that Incorporates FreeMarker":

Software: m-Power
Description: m-Power is software which automates enterprise web application development and modernizes legacy business applications. m-Power offers 15 standard Web templates like prompted reports, graphs, pivot tables, maintenance apps, and more.  m-Power reduces Web application development time, lowers development costs, and increases productivity.

We are so pleased with FreeMarker.  It is an outstanding templating tool that simplified our development efforts tremendously.  Many thanks!

Sincerely,
Brian Crowley
michaels, ross & cole, ltd.
Phone: 630.916.0662 ext. 136
Web: www.mrc-productivity.com

Re: Software that Incorporates FreeMarker

Daniel Dekany
OK, I have added this to the Powered By page.

Tuesday, January 18, 2011, 9:24:24 PM, Brian Crowley wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Please add the following software product to this page
> (http://freemarker.org/poweredBy.html), under the heading "Software that Incorporates FreeMarker":
>
> Software: m-Power
> application development and modernizes legacy business applications.
> m-Power offers 15 standard Web templates like prompted reports,
> graphs, pivot tables, maintenance apps, and more.  m-Power reduces
> Web application development time, lowers development costs, and increases productivity.
>
> We are so pleased with FreeMarker.  It is an outstanding templating
> tool that simplified our development efforts tremendously.  Many thanks!
>
> Sincerely,
> Brian Crowley
> michaels, ross & cole, ltd.
> Phone: 630.916.0662 ext. 136
> Web: www.mrc-productivity.com

Re: Software that Incorporates FreeMarker

Brian Crowley
Thank you, Daniel.

Best,
Brian Crowley