Regarding Setting custom Attribute

Nasina, Niranjan (EXT-E Soft Consulting - IN)

Hi ,

Present I am using freemarker template engine in one of my GUI based human tasks

In BPM processes. I have one custom java bean with some attributes.

How can I set one attribute using freemarker? I can’t find any example and any

Solution in Manual.

Please help me in this regard.

Niranjan Kumar.

Re: Regarding Setting custom Attribute

Sorry for the late answer... FreeMarker wasn't designed to modifying
the data-model, it only reading it, as any well behaving MVC view does
it. But, you can call the setter methods of Beans as you can call any
other methods. So you can do something like
${myBean.setSomething(123)} and if it returns void, then it will not
print anything. Kind of awkward, but works. Well, assuming methods are
exposed by the ObjectWrapper (that's a Configuration settung), and by
default they are.