Ref. Freemarker configured in Spring using XSD

Ref. Freemarker configured in Spring using XSD

Fabián Lobo
Hello everyone,

I just joined the list and probably someone else posted this question before, but I was wondering if there is already an implementation for configuring Freemarker in Spring MVC using some kind of XML schema and XML tags (as you can do with Spring beans, context, AOP, etc).

If not I can share some ideas and some of the work I have done (it's pretty basic and surely it can be improved)

Regards

--
Fabián Lobo
Software Development

Re: Ref. Freemarker configured in Spring using XSD

Daniel Dekany
Friday, April 27, 2012, 4:32:07 PM, Fabián Lobo wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> I just joined the list and probably someone else posted this
> question before, but I was wondering if there is already an
> implementation for configuring Freemarker in Spring MVC using some
> kind of XML schema and XML tags (as you can do with Spring beans, context, AOP, etc).

I don't remember any such thread. I have only seen it done with
org.springframework.ui.freemarker.FreeMarkerConfigurationFactoryBean,
but I'm not a Spring user.

> If not I can share some ideas and some of the work I have done
> (it's pretty basic and surely it can be improved)

Sure, share it. (Although I can only help with my FreeMarker
knowledge, not Spring.)