Porject structure and building system changes?

Previous Topic Next Topic
 
classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
25 messages Options
12
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Porject structure and building system changes?

Guo Du-4
On Fri, Jul 9, 2010 at 10:02 AM, Daniel Dekany <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I have added "DynamicImport-Package: *" to the bnd now. While FTL is
Thanks! We could review it when we get better solution other than
DynamicImport workaround.

-Guo

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This SF.net email is sponsored by Sprint
What will you do first with EVO, the first 4G phone?
Visit sprint.com/first -- http://p.sf.net/sfu/sprint-com-first
_______________________________________________
FreeMarker-devel mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/freemarker-devel
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Porject structure and building system changes?

Guo Du-4
In reply to this post by Daniel Dekany
On Wed, Jul 7, 2010 at 3:05 PM, Daniel Dekany <[hidden email]> wrote:
> 1. Project structure under "src"
> So... I recommend switching to a Maven-ist structure:
I like the movement to adapt mavenlized practice. It make life easier
for those maven people who can add a pom.xml later to build the source
code. Good to have a nice choice.

-Guo

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This SF.net email is sponsored by Sprint
What will you do first with EVO, the first 4G phone?
Visit sprint.com/first -- http://p.sf.net/sfu/sprint-com-first
_______________________________________________
FreeMarker-devel mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/freemarker-devel
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Porject structure and building system changes?

Daniel Dekany
Friday, July 9, 2010, 11:45:01 AM, Guo Du wrote:

> On Wed, Jul 7, 2010 at 3:05 PM, Daniel Dekany <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> 1. Project structure under "src"
>> So... I recommend switching to a Maven-ist structure:
> I like the movement to adapt mavenlized practice. It make life easier
> for those maven people who can add a pom.xml later to build the source
> code. Good to have a nice choice.

However, the biggest work in that is specifying the dependencies...

> -Guo

--
Best regards,
 Daniel Dekany


------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This SF.net email is sponsored by Sprint
What will you do first with EVO, the first 4G phone?
Visit sprint.com/first -- http://p.sf.net/sfu/sprint-com-first
_______________________________________________
FreeMarker-devel mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/freemarker-devel
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Porject structure and building system changes?

Daniel Dekany
In reply to this post by Guo Du-4
Friday, July 9, 2010, 11:36:55 AM, Guo Du wrote:

> On Fri, Jul 9, 2010 at 10:02 AM, Daniel Dekany <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> I have added "DynamicImport-Package: *" to the bnd now. While FTL is
> Thanks!

And thank you for bringing my attention to this.

> We could review it when we get better solution other than
> DynamicImport workaround.
>
> -Guo

--
Best regards,
 Daniel Dekany


------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This SF.net email is sponsored by Sprint
What will you do first with EVO, the first 4G phone?
Visit sprint.com/first -- http://p.sf.net/sfu/sprint-com-first
_______________________________________________
FreeMarker-devel mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/freemarker-devel
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Porject structure and building system changes?

angelozerr
Hi Guo,

Thank a lot for your explanation about DynamicImport-Package: *.

Regards Angelo

2010/7/9 Daniel Dekany <[hidden email]>:

> Friday, July 9, 2010, 11:36:55 AM, Guo Du wrote:
>
>> On Fri, Jul 9, 2010 at 10:02 AM, Daniel Dekany <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>> I have added "DynamicImport-Package: *" to the bnd now. While FTL is
>> Thanks!
>
> And thank you for bringing my attention to this.
>
>> We could review it when we get better solution other than
>> DynamicImport workaround.
>>
>> -Guo
>
> --
> Best regards,
>  Daniel Dekany
>
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> This SF.net email is sponsored by Sprint
> What will you do first with EVO, the first 4G phone?
> Visit sprint.com/first -- http://p.sf.net/sfu/sprint-com-first
> _______________________________________________
> FreeMarker-devel mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/freemarker-devel
>

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This SF.net email is sponsored by Sprint
What will you do first with EVO, the first 4G phone?
Visit sprint.com/first -- http://p.sf.net/sfu/sprint-com-first
_______________________________________________
FreeMarker-devel mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/freemarker-devel
12