Please add EnvGen to the Powered by FreeMarker page

Please add EnvGen to the Powered by FreeMarker page

Basil Vandegriend-2
I would like to have EnvGen (http://www.basilv.com/psd/software) added
to the Powered by FreeMarker page.
Here is the short description to use:

EnvGen is an <a href="http://ant.apache.org/">Ant</a> task for
generating different versions of the same file parameterized for
different environments (i.e. development, test, and production) using
FreeMarker.

Basil
http://www.basilv.com

Re: Please add EnvGen to the Powered by FreeMarker page

Daniel Dekany
Sunday, March 18, 2007, 2:41:16 PM, Basil Vandegriend wrote:

> I would like to have EnvGen (http://www.basilv.com/psd/software) added
> to the Powered by FreeMarker page.
> Here is the short description to use:
>

> EnvGen is an <a href="http://ant.apache.org/">Ant</a> task for
> generating different versions of the same file parameterized for
> different environments (i.e. development, test, and production) using
> FreeMarker.
>
> Thanks,

OK, I will add it soon (together with a few other waiting projects).