Notepad++ freemarker syntax

Pavel Dyurych
Dear freemarker development team!

We are extensively using freemarker in our products development.
We would really appreciate very much if you could create freemarker syntax for Notepad++ to edit .ftl in this easy to use editor.

Thank you in advance!

--
Pavel Dyurych
Product Manager

+420777664434
[hidden email]

LinkedIn: http://cz.linkedin.com/in/dyurych

Re: Notepad++ freemarker syntax

steenhulthin
I am working on udl (User Defined Language) for FreeMarker for notepad++. It is hosted on github: https://github.com/steenhulthin/freemarker_NPP

At the moment you can download the udl here: https://raw.github.com/steenhulthin/freemarker_NPP/master/freemarker_udl1.xml

Current version is for udl1 so it will work on older versions of notepad++. I plan to make a version for udl2, which will hopefully have fewer limitations.

Steen

Pavel Dyurych wrote
Dear freemarker development team!

We are extensively using freemarker in our products development.
We would really appreciate very much if you could create freemarker syntax
for Notepad++ to edit .ftl in this easy to use editor.

Thank you in advance!

--
Pavel Dyurych
Product Manager

+420777664434
[hidden email]

LinkedIn: http://cz.linkedin.com/in/dyurych

Re: Notepad++ freemarker syntax

Daniel Dekany
Hello,

Please notify us if it's ready, because then I would try it and
publish it here: http://freemarker.org/editors.html

Tuesday, January 22, 2013, 11:36:39 PM, steenhulthin wrote:

> I am working on udl (User Defined Language) for FreeMarker for notepad++. It
> is hosted on github: https://github.com/steenhulthin/freemarker_NPP
>
> At the moment you can download the udl here:
> https://raw.github.com/steenhulthin/freemarker_NPP/master/freemarker_udl1.xml
>
> Current version is for udl1 so it will work on older versions of notepad++.
> I plan to make a version for udl2, which will hopefully have fewer
> limitations.
>
> Steen
>

> Pavel Dyurych wrote
>> Dear freemarker development team!
>>
>> We are extensively using freemarker in our products development.
>> We would really appreciate very much if you could create freemarker syntax
>> for Notepad++ to edit .ftl in this easy to use editor.
>>
>> Thank you in advance!
>>

>> --
>> Pavel Dyurych
>> Product Manager
>>
>> +420777664434
>
>> pavel.dyurych@
>

>> LinkedIn: http://cz.linkedin.com/in/dyurych

Re: Notepad++ freemarker syntax

steenhulthin
I have posted the Notepad++ User Defined Language for FreeMarker here: https://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/notepad-plus/index.php?title=User_Defined_Language_Files but feel free to post it anywhere fit.

Regards,
Steen