New tool for your list PoweredBy Freemarker: "Software that incorporates FreeMarker"

New tool for your list PoweredBy Freemarker: "Software that incorporates FreeMarker"

Christoph Rüger
Dear Freemarker community,

I would like to suggest and introduce a new tool for this page:

Synesty Studio

Synesty Studio is a Cloud Automation Platform to connect all kinds of APIs and services without programming by providing a simple drag&drop user interface and various Add-Ons. Freemarker is a central element and is used for advanced features like boolean logic expressions, defining filters and internal scripting. You can test it instantly here.

Here is a screenshot showing a simple example.
Inline-Bild 1

We are the vendor behind this tool.

Feel free to contact me if you have questions.

Thanks and best regards,
Christoph

--
Christoph Rüger, Geschäftsführer
Synesty - Automatisierung, Schnittstellen, Datenfeeds

Synesty GmbH
Moritz-von-Rohr-Str. 1a
07745 Jena
Tel.: +49 3641 559649
Fax.: +49 3641 5596499
Internet: http://synesty.com

Geschäftsführer: Christoph Rüger
Unternehmenssitz: Jena
Handelsregister B beim Amtsgericht: Jena
Handelsregister-Nummer: HRB 508766
Ust-IdNr.: DE287564982