New feature for checking if two objects are the same?

New feature for checking if two objects are the same?

Daniel Dekany
This is another missing thing in FM. There's no equivalent of Java's
o1 == o2 comparison. If we agree that this is useful enough in
FreeMarker (I remember this was asked for a few times), how should it
look? I don't think this is important enough for adding a new
operator (like "==="), I think a built-in is more appropriate. How
about this:

  o1?same_object_as(o2)