New entry for the Freemarker 'powered by' page

New entry for the Freemarker 'powered by' page

Nick Fenwick
Hi guys,

http://freemarker.sourceforge.net/poweredBy.html says we should drop an
email to this address to be added to the list.

AuctionAbility - http://auctionability.co.uk
AuctionAbility is an online live auction house management system that
brings real time bidding and notifications to any size of business.  We
use FreeMarker extensively to power our notifications (email, SMS,
Facebook, Twitter), newsletters (text, HTML, PDF from xHTML), statements
(PDF from xHTML), eBay listing generation and even a tooltip text here
and there.

Thanks!  I'll look at adding the 'powered by' logo to our site somewhere.

Nick

Re: New entry for the Freemarker 'powered by' page

Daniel Dekany
Tuesday, September 11, 2012, 11:02:21 AM, Nick Fenwick wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> http://freemarker.sourceforge.net/poweredBy.html says we should drop an
> email to this address to be added to the list.
>
> AuctionAbility - http://auctionability.co.uk
> AuctionAbility is an online live auction house management system that
> brings real time bidding and notifications to any size of business. We
> use FreeMarker extensively to power our notifications (email, SMS,
> Facebook, Twitter), newsletters (text, HTML, PDF from xHTML), statements
> (PDF from xHTML), eBay listing generation and even a tooltip text here
> and there.

OK, but can you make it shorter somewhat? It should be 250 characters
(including spaces) or less.

On 09/13/2012 01:07 AM, Daniel Dekany wrote:

> Tuesday, September 11, 2012, 11:02:21 AM, Nick Fenwick wrote:
>
>> Hi guys,
>>
>> http://freemarker.sourceforge.net/poweredBy.html says we should drop an
>> email to this address to be added to the list.
>>
>> AuctionAbility - http://auctionability.co.uk
>> AuctionAbility is an online live auction house management system that
>> brings real time bidding and notifications to any size of business. We
>> use FreeMarker extensively to power our notifications (email, SMS,
>> Facebook, Twitter), newsletters (text, HTML, PDF from xHTML), statements
>> (PDF from xHTML), eBay listing generation and even a tooltip text here
>> and there.
> OK, but can you make it shorter somewhat? It should be 250 characters
> (including spaces) or less.

Thanks Daniel, how about this?

AuctionAbility - http://auctionability.co.uk
AuctionAbility is a live auction management system that uses FreeMarker extensively to power our notifications (email, SMS,
Facebook, Twitter), newsletters (text, HTML, PDF from xHTML), statements (PDF from xHTML) and eBay listing generation.

Nick

Thursday, September 13, 2012, 4:31:04 AM, Nick Fenwick wrote:

> On 09/13/2012 01:07 AM, Daniel Dekany wrote:
>> Tuesday, September 11, 2012, 11:02:21 AM, Nick Fenwick wrote:
>>
>>> Hi guys,
>>>
>>> http://freemarker.sourceforge.net/poweredBy.html says we should drop an
>>> email to this address to be added to the list.
>>>
>>> AuctionAbility - http://auctionability.co.uk
>>> AuctionAbility is an online live auction house management system that
>>> brings real time bidding and notifications to any size of business. We
>>> use FreeMarker extensively to power our notifications (email, SMS,
>>> Facebook, Twitter), newsletters (text, HTML, PDF from xHTML), statements
>>> (PDF from xHTML), eBay listing generation and even a tooltip text here
>>> and there.
>> OK, but can you make it shorter somewhat? It should be 250 characters
>> (including spaces) or less.
>
> Thanks Daniel, how about this?
>
> AuctionAbility - http://auctionability.co.uk
> AuctionAbility is a live auction management system that uses
> FreeMarker extensively to power our notifications (email, SMS,
> Facebook, Twitter), newsletters (text, HTML, PDF from xHTML),
> statements (PDF from xHTML) and eBay listing generation.

OK, now it's one the Powered By page (you may need to reload the
page).