Quantcast

Need ECCN for freemarker

Sharma, Vipin K

Hi All

I want to use freemarker as a template engine ,  we need to provide ECCN (Export Control Classification Number) for any software to be used in company.

I tried to google it , but could find anything.

Need your help to get it.

Thanks,

Vipin Sharma

Re: Need ECCN for freemarker

The FreeMarker source code doesn't include cryptography. Furthermore
it's binary (downloadable) forms don't include any cryptography
software either. (These stand as of FreeMarker 2.3.21 and earlier, but
there's no intention to break this later either.) Hence, it's label
should be "not subject to EAR". Not all products has an ECCN number.

Thursday, October 9, 2014, 3:08:14 PM, Sharma, Vipin K wrote:

> Hi All
>
> I want to use freemarker as a template engine ,  we need to provide
> ECCN (Export Control Classification Number) for any software to be used in company.
> I tried to google it , but could find anything.
> Need your help to get it.
>
> Thanks,
> Vipin Sharma

Re: Need ECCN for freemarker

Sharma, Vipin K
Thanks Daniel , I think this explanation should be sufficient.

Regards
Vipin