List moderator needed for a week

Daniel Dekany
I will be away for about 7 days, starting from the 22nd August
afternoon (GMT). Would be good if a project admin undertakes list
moderation during that period. Not a big work... you get mail
notifications for each non-subscriber mail, and you have to bypass
those that are not spam using mailman's Web interface. Just a few
mails to bypass per week.

Re: List moderator needed for a week

Leandro Cruz
I'm not a committer/developer, but I can do this if you think it's ok!

--
Leandro Rodrigo Saad Cruz
software developer - certified scrum master

On 8/20/06, Daniel Dekany <[hidden email]> wrote:
I will be away for about 7 days, starting from the 22nd August
afternoon (GMT). Would be good if a project admin undertakes list
moderation during that period. Not a big work... you get mail
notifications for each non-subscriber mail, and you have to bypass
those that are not spam using mailman's Web interface. Just a few
mails to bypass per week.

Re: List moderator needed for a week

Attila Szegedi
I can do that - I'll need the password to the mailman interface, though.

Attila.