License should change in 2.4

Daniel Dekany
I propose to change the licence to Apache License, Version 2.0,
starting from FreeMarker 2.4. The reason of the choice is simply the
familiarity with this licence in the Java world.

The owner must be changed as well, because VSS (the current owner)
practically doesn't exist anymore. I wonder, who (or what) should be
the copyright owner. Maybe Jonathan and Attila?

Re: License should change in 2.4

Attila Szegedi-3
I approve of change to Apache 2.0.
As for the copyright owner, we can replace "VSS" with the names of the three of us.

Attila.