Help please, first time using for Java template...

Help please, first time using for Java template...

Mannyp7
I am using NetBeans and I am trying to make a template for a java class, I was
So the normal variables work like:
${date},${encoding},${name},${nameAndExt},${package},${time},${user},${project.license},${project.name},${project.displayName}

But the ones like these built-ins are undefined?
${openingTime?string.short}${openingTime?string.medium}${openingTime?string.long}${openingTime?string.full}

And the first set are the only ones that work, does anyone know a list of all variables and how to get the second set to work?

Re: Help please, first time using for Java template...

Daniel Dekany
Wednesday, July 17, 2013, 2:32:59 PM, Mannyp7 wrote:

> I am using NetBeans and I am trying to make a template for a java class, I
> was
> So the normal variables work like:
> ${date},${encoding},${name},${nameAndExt},${package},${time},${user},${project.license},${project.name},${project.displayName}
>
> But the ones like these built-ins are undefined?
> ${openingTime?string.short}${openingTime?string.medium}${openingTime?string.long}${openingTime?string.full}
>
> And the first set are the only ones that work, does anyone know a list of
> all variables and how to get the second set to work?

If those templates are indeed FreeMarker templates then the built-ins
should work. They can't be disabled or something like that. What error
message do you get?