Has springs setup changed from templateLoaderPath?

Has springs setup changed from templateLoaderPath?

graild
I updated spring to 3.2.4.RELEASE and now my application context XML file is showing me that templateLoaderPath isn't available anymore:

    <bean id="freemarkerConfig" class="org.springframework.web.servlet.view.freemarker.FreeMarkerConfigurer">
        <property name="templateLoaderPath" value="/WEB-INF/views"/>
    </bean>

Has anyone else run into this?

Re: Has springs setup changed from templateLoaderPath?

Daniel Dekany
You mean, it says there's no "templateLoaderPath" property, or what
exactly? (That would be very strange.
org.springframework.ui.freemarker.FreeMarkerConfigurationFactory
should have a public setTemplateLoaderPath method; you can check that
under Eclipse easily).