[Fwd: Re: Adding NetBeans on the Powered By Freemarker page]

[Fwd: Re: Adding NetBeans on the Powered By Freemarker page]

Tinuola Awopetu
Hello,

Thank you for writing to the NetBeans Team about our entry on the FreeMarker site. Please use the text below:

NetBeans: The NetBeans IDE is a well-known open-source tool for Java, PHP, Ruby, C/C++; it also uses FreeMarker for source code templates. FreeMarker is also built into the NetBeans Platform, allowing users to create and process FreeMarker file templates as part of their RCP app.

Regards,
Tinu Awopetu
Sun Microsystems, Prague