Freemamrker powered by addition

Marty Kopka
Hi,
   was playing around with netbeans and not sure if you know but internally NB6.9 (at least...could be other versions as well) uses freemarker for generating templates. I didnt know this and trying to update a template while possible is difficult as:
a) i didnt realise freemarker was an actual project seperate from nb
b) freemarker isnt mentioned any where in netbeans help
c) freemarker isnt metnioned on powerdby page.....

well can i suggest that you update:

http://freemarker.org/poweredBy.html

so that it has that netbeasns uses freemarker....would also be good advertising for your project ...

what do you think ?
cheers,
marty

Re: Freemamrker powered by addition

Daniel Dekany
Thursday, July 1, 2010, 4:11:57 AM, Marty Kopka wrote:

> Hi,
>    was playing around with netbeans and not sure if you know but
> internally NB6.9 (at least...could be other versions as well) uses
> freemarker for generating templates. I didnt know this and trying to
> update a template while possible is difficult as:
> a) i didnt realise freemarker was an actual project seperate from nb
> b) freemarker isnt mentioned any where in netbeans help
> c) freemarker isnt metnioned on powerdby page.....
>
> well can i suggest that you update:
>
> http://freemarker.org/poweredBy.html
>
> so that it has that netbeasns uses freemarker....would also be good advertising for your project ...
>
> what do you think ?

It should be there... I asked the NetBeans guys if they agree.