FreeMarker 2.3.9 now available

Attila Szegedi
FreeMarker 2.3.9 is now available.

Download:
http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/freemarker/freemarker-2.3.9.tar.gz

This release adds support for accessing Java 5 enums and public fields
of classes in templates, as well one bugfix in RhinoWrapper.

Changes on the Java side

* BeansWrapper can now expose public fields of objects to the template
   if you call the setExposeFields(true) on it.

* Support for JDK 1.5 enums in BeansWrapper and DefaultObjectWrapper. By
   calling the getEnumModels() method, you can retrieve a hash model that
   is keyed by class names and allows access to enumerated values. I.e.
   if you bind this hash model under name enums in the data model, you
   can write expressions like enums["java.math.RoundingMode"].UP in the
   template. The enum values can be used as scalars and support equality
   and inequality comparisons.

* freemarker.ext.rhino.RhinoWrapper now correctly translates Rhino
   Undefined instance, UniqueTag.NOT_FOUND, and UniqueTag.NULL to
   FreeMarker undefined value.

Changes on the FTL side: none

Please note that currently only http://fremarker.sourceforge.net is
up-to-date. http://www.freemarker.org will be updated as soon as I get
access credentials to it.

Attila.

--
home: http://www.szegedi.org
weblog: http://constc.blogspot.com

Re: FreeMarker 2.3.9 now available

Max Rydahl Andersen

going to freemarker.sourceforge.net gives me:

An error has been encountered in accessing this page.

1. Server: fremarker.sourceforge.net
2. URL path: /
3. Error notes: File does not exist: /home/groups/f/fr/fremarker/htdocs/
4. Error type: 404
5. Request method: GET
6. Request query string:
7. Time: 2007-01-24 08:43:44 PST (1169657024)

Reporting this problem: The problem you have encountered is with a project
web site hosted by SourceForge.net. This issue should be reported to the
SourceForge.net-hosted project (not to SourceForge.net).

If this is a severe or recurring/persistent problem, please do one of the
following, and provide the error text (numbered 1 through 7, above):
Contact the project via their designated support resources.
Contact the project administrators of this project via email (see the
upper right-hand corner of the Project Summary page for their usernames)
at [hidden email]

If you are a member of the project that maintains this web content, please
refer to the Site Documentation regarding the project web service for
further assistance.

> FreeMarker 2.3.9 is now available.
>
> Download:
> http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/freemarker/freemarker-2.3.9.tar.gz
>
> This release adds support for accessing Java 5 enums and public fields
> of classes in templates, as well one bugfix in RhinoWrapper.
>
> Changes on the Java side
>
> * BeansWrapper can now expose public fields of objects to the template
>    if you call the setExposeFields(true) on it.
>
> * Support for JDK 1.5 enums in BeansWrapper and DefaultObjectWrapper. By
>    calling the getEnumModels() method, you can retrieve a hash model that
>    is keyed by class names and allows access to enumerated values. I.e.
>    if you bind this hash model under name enums in the data model, you
>    can write expressions like enums["java.math.RoundingMode"].UP in the
>    template. The enum values can be used as scalars and support equality
>    and inequality comparisons.
>
> * freemarker.ext.rhino.RhinoWrapper now correctly translates Rhino
>    Undefined instance, UniqueTag.NOT_FOUND, and UniqueTag.NULL to
>    FreeMarker undefined value.
>
> Changes on the FTL side: none
>
> Please note that currently only http://fremarker.sourceforge.net is
> up-to-date. http://www.freemarker.org will be updated as soon as I get
> access credentials to it.
>
> Attila.

Max Rydahl Andersen
callto://max.rydahl.andersen

Hibernate
[hidden email]
http://hibernate.org

JBoss a division of Red Hat

Re: FreeMarker 2.3.9 now available

Dominik Bruhn
Write freEmarker.sourceforge.net

with two e

Max Rydahl Andersen schrieb:

> going to freemarker.sourceforge.net gives me:
>
> An error has been encountered in accessing this page.
>
> 1. Server: fremarker.sourceforge.net
> 2. URL path: /
> 3. Error notes: File does not exist: /home/groups/f/fr/fremarker/htdocs/
> 4. Error type: 404
> 5. Request method: GET
> 6. Request query string:
> 7. Time: 2007-01-24 08:43:44 PST (1169657024)
>
> Reporting this problem: The problem you have encountered is with a project
> web site hosted by SourceForge.net. This issue should be reported to the
> SourceForge.net-hosted project (not to SourceForge.net).
>
> If this is a severe or recurring/persistent problem, please do one of the
> following, and provide the error text (numbered 1 through 7, above):
> Contact the project via their designated support resources.
> Contact the project administrators of this project via email (see the
> upper right-hand corner of the Project Summary page for their usernames)
> at [hidden email]
>
> If you are a member of the project that maintains this web content, please
> refer to the Site Documentation regarding the project web service for
> further assistance.

>> FreeMarker 2.3.9 is now available.
>>
>> Download:
>> http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/freemarker/freemarker-2.3.9.tar.gz
>>
>> This release adds support for accessing Java 5 enums and public fields
>> of classes in templates, as well one bugfix in RhinoWrapper.
>>
>> Changes on the Java side
>>
>> * BeansWrapper can now expose public fields of objects to the template
>>    if you call the setExposeFields(true) on it.
>>
>> * Support for JDK 1.5 enums in BeansWrapper and DefaultObjectWrapper. By
>>    calling the getEnumModels() method, you can retrieve a hash model that
>>    is keyed by class names and allows access to enumerated values. I.e.
>>    if you bind this hash model under name enums in the data model, you
>>    can write expressions like enums["java.math.RoundingMode"].UP in the
>>    template. The enum values can be used as scalars and support equality
>>    and inequality comparisons.
>>
>> * freemarker.ext.rhino.RhinoWrapper now correctly translates Rhino
>>    Undefined instance, UniqueTag.NOT_FOUND, and UniqueTag.NULL to
>>    FreeMarker undefined value.
>>
>> Changes on the FTL side: none
>>
>> Please note that currently only http://fremarker.sourceforge.net is
>> up-to-date. http://www.freemarker.org will be updated as soon as I get
>> access credentials to it.
>>
>> Attila.

Re: FreeMarker 2.3.9 now available

Max Rydahl Andersen

doh!

> Write freEmarker.sourceforge.net
>
> with two e
>
> Max Rydahl Andersen schrieb:
>> going to freemarker.sourceforge.net gives me:
>>
>> An error has been encountered in accessing this page.
>>
>> 1. Server: fremarker.sourceforge.net
>> 2. URL path: /
>> 3. Error notes: File does not exist: /home/groups/f/fr/fremarker/htdocs/
>> 4. Error type: 404
>> 5. Request method: GET
>> 6. Request query string:
>> 7. Time: 2007-01-24 08:43:44 PST (1169657024)
>>
>> Reporting this problem: The problem you have encountered is with a
>> project
>> web site hosted by SourceForge.net. This issue should be reported to the
>> SourceForge.net-hosted project (not to SourceForge.net).
>>
>> If this is a severe or recurring/persistent problem, please do one of
>> the
>> following, and provide the error text (numbered 1 through 7, above):
>> Contact the project via their designated support resources.
>> Contact the project administrators of this project via email (see the
>> upper right-hand corner of the Project Summary page for their usernames)
>> at [hidden email]
>>
>> If you are a member of the project that maintains this web content,
>> please
>> refer to the Site Documentation regarding the project web service for
>> further assistance.

>>> FreeMarker 2.3.9 is now available.
>>>
>>> Download:
>>> http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/freemarker/freemarker-2.3.9.tar.gz
>>>
>>> This release adds support for accessing Java 5 enums and public fields
>>> of classes in templates, as well one bugfix in RhinoWrapper.
>>>
>>> Changes on the Java side
>>>
>>> * BeansWrapper can now expose public fields of objects to the template
>>>    if you call the setExposeFields(true) on it.
>>>
>>> * Support for JDK 1.5 enums in BeansWrapper and DefaultObjectWrapper.
>>> By
>>>    calling the getEnumModels() method, you can retrieve a hash model
>>> that
>>>    is keyed by class names and allows access to enumerated values. I.e.
>>>    if you bind this hash model under name enums in the data model, you
>>>    can write expressions like enums["java.math.RoundingMode"].UP in the
>>>    template. The enum values can be used as scalars and support
>>> equality
>>>    and inequality comparisons.
>>>
>>> * freemarker.ext.rhino.RhinoWrapper now correctly translates Rhino
>>>    Undefined instance, UniqueTag.NOT_FOUND, and UniqueTag.NULL to
>>>    FreeMarker undefined value.
>>>
>>> Changes on the FTL side: none
>>>
>>> Please note that currently only http://fremarker.sourceforge.net is
>>> up-to-date. http://www.freemarker.org will be updated as soon as I get