FreeMarker 2.3.9 in maven repo?

Donnchadh Ó Donnabháin
  Hi there,

When can we expect to see version 2.3.9 in the maven2 repository?
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/freemarker/freemarker/

  Thanks

    Donnchadh

Re: FreeMarker 2.3.9 in maven repo?

Leandro Cruz
Check this one: http://black-beans.com.br:8080/maven/freemarker/freemarker/

I added the freemarker jars to a private repo while there is no other maven repo available.

:: Leandro

On 3/14/07, Donnchadh Ó Donnabháin <[hidden email]> wrote:
  Hi there,

When can we expect to see version 2.3.9 in the maven2 repository?
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/freemarker/freemarker/

  Thanks

    Donnchadh

Leandro Rodrigo Saad Cruz
software developer - certified scrum master
:: scrum.com.br
:: db.apache.org/ojb
:: guara-framework.sf.net
:: xingu.sf.net

Re: FreeMarker 2.3.9 in maven repo?

Mirko Nasato
Donnchadh Ó Donnabháin wrote:
> When can we expect to see version 2.3.9 in the maven2 repository?
> http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/freemarker/freemarker/

The groupId should also be changed to "org.freemarker" according to the
latest maven recommendations.

I'm happy to volunteer and submit the package to the repository if
nobody is currently taking care of this task.

Best regards

Mirko

Re: FreeMarker 2.3.9 in maven repo?

Mirko Nasato
Upload requested:

  http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MAVENUPLOAD-1419

Best regards

Mirko

Wednesday, March 14, 2007, 9:32:11 PM, Mirko Nasato wrote:

> Donnchadh Ó Donnabháin wrote:
>> When can we expect to see version 2.3.9 in the maven2 repository?
>> http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/freemarker/freemarker/
>>

> The groupId should also be changed to "org.freemarker" according to the
> latest maven recommendations.
>
> I'm happy to volunteer and submit the package to the repository if
> nobody is currently taking care of this task.

Please do that. Thank you!

> Best regards
>
> Mirko

Re: FreeMarker 2.3.9 in maven repo?

Mirko Nasato
FreeMarker 2.3.9 is now available from the central Maven repository
(thanks to the good folk there) and should soon hit the mirrors.

Make sure you use "org.freemarker" as the groupId and not just
"freemarker" as in previous versions, i.e.:

    <dependency>
      <groupId>org.freemarker</groupId>
      <artifactId>freemarker</artifactId>
      <version>2.3.9</version>