FreeMarker 2.3.21 was released

Daniel Dekany
This version comes with, among many others, further improved error
messages, new range operators, streamlined conversions between XML
Schema formats and FTL types, possibility of using ISO 8601 or XML
Schema date/time/dateTime format as the default, improved overloaded
method selection (has to be explicitly enabled), setting for dealing
with JDBC date-only an time-only value zone issues, safer and more
memory-efficient way of managing object wrapper singletons, more
flexible configuring via string values (such as .properties file),
etc. See all the changes here:
http://freemarker.org/docs/versions_2_3_21.html

Note that with this release we have changed our proprietary BSD-style
license to the more familiar Apache License, Version 2.0.

You can download FreeMarker 2.3.21 here:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/freemarker/files/freemarker/2.3.21/freemarker-2.3.21.tar.gz/download

(Binary for Google App Engine:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/freemarker/files/freemarker/2.3.21/freemarker-gae-2.3.21.jar/download)

Re: FreeMarker 2.3.21 was released

Jacopo Cappellato
Congratulations Daniel, to you and to the Freemarker community!
A few minutes ago I have upgraded the OFBiz trunk and the OFBiz 13.07 release branch to the new release.

Kind regards,

Jacopo

On Oct 12, 2014, at 10:07 PM, Daniel Dekany <[hidden email]> wrote:

> This version comes with, among many others, further improved error
> messages, new range operators, streamlined conversions between XML
> Schema formats and FTL types, possibility of using ISO 8601 or XML
> Schema date/time/dateTime format as the default, improved overloaded
> method selection (has to be explicitly enabled), setting for dealing
> with JDBC date-only an time-only value zone issues, safer and more
> memory-efficient way of managing object wrapper singletons, more
> flexible configuring via string values (such as .properties file),
> etc. See all the changes here:
> http://freemarker.org/docs/versions_2_3_21.html
>
> Note that with this release we have changed our proprietary BSD-style
> license to the more familiar Apache License, Version 2.0.
>
> You can download FreeMarker 2.3.21 here:
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/freemarker/files/freemarker/2.3.21/freemarker-2.3.21.tar.gz/download
>
> (Binary for Google App Engine:
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/freemarker/files/freemarker/2.3.21/freemarker-gae-2.3.21.jar/download)

> Daniel Dekany