FreeMarker 2.3.17 is out, with an important security fix!

FreeMarker 2.3.17 is out, with an important security fix!

Daniel Dekany
FreeMarker 2.3.17 is released.

It's possibly urgent to update to this version because of a security
fix!

Change log:
http://freemarker.org/docs/versions_2_3_17.html

Download:
http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/freemarker/freemarker-2.3.17.tar.gz

If you need to use FreeMarker on Google App Engine (binary only):
http://sourceforge.net/projects/freemarker/files/freemarker/2.3.17/freemarker-gae-2.3.17.jar/download

Tuesday, May 17, 2011, 8:38:43 PM, Fernando Ribeiro wrote:

> Not in Maven Central repository yet, right?

I have published it to our sync repo about 19 hours ago now. But it's
not there yet. Let's hope they are just slow...

> On Mon, May 16, 2011 at 11:35 PM, Daniel Dekany <[hidden email]> wrote:
> FreeMarker 2.3.17 is released.
>
> It's possibly urgent to update to this version because of a security
> fix!
>
> Change log:
> http://freemarker.org/docs/versions_2_3_17.html
>
> Download:
> http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/freemarker/freemarker-2.3.17.tar.gz
>
> If you need to use FreeMarker on Google App Engine (binary only):
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/freemarker/files/freemarker/2.3.17/freemarker-gae-2.3.17.jar/download

Re: [FreeMarker-user] FreeMarker 2.3.17 is out, with an important security fix!

Daniel Dekany
Now it's there, together with the freemarker-gae artifact:
http://search.maven.org/#browse|-1276387170

Tuesday, May 17, 2011, 11:43:52 PM, Daniel Dekany wrote:

> Tuesday, May 17, 2011, 8:38:43 PM, Fernando Ribeiro wrote:
>
>> Not in Maven Central repository yet, right?
>
> I have published it to our sync repo about 19 hours ago now. But it's
> not there yet. Let's hope they are just slow...
>
>> On Mon, May 16, 2011 at 11:35 PM, Daniel Dekany <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> FreeMarker 2.3.17 is released.
>>
>> It's possibly urgent to update to this version because of a security
>> fix!
>>
>> Change log:
>> http://freemarker.org/docs/versions_2_3_17.html
>>
>> Download:
>> http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/freemarker/freemarker-2.3.17.tar.gz
>>
>> If you need to use FreeMarker on Google App Engine (binary only):
>> http://sourceforge.net/projects/freemarker/files/freemarker/2.3.17/freemarker-gae-2.3.17.jar/download
>>
>> --
>> Best regards,
>>  Daniel Dekany

Re: [FreeMarker-user] FreeMarker 2.3.17 is out, with an important security fix!

Fernando Ribeiro
Already opened the tickets to update ServiceMix and Camel to the next release, and will keep collaborating whenever possible. Thanks.