Facing problem with datetime Built-In

Rohit Koushal
Hello everyone,

I am facing one problem with date string when used with datetime built-in. Below is the syntax that I am  using :

${parameters.minDate?datetime("yyyy-MM-dd HH:mm:ss")}

and getting error message like  :

FreeMarker template error: The string doesn't match the expected date/time/date-time format. The string to parse was: "2016-05-21 18:15:22.0". The expected format was: "yyyy-MM-dd HH:mm:ss". The nested reason given follows: Unparseable date: "2016-05-21 18:15:22.0"

From the error message it look like date colons(:) got replaced with ":". Does anyone point me what I am doing wrong.

-----------------
Thanks and Regards
Rohit Koushal

Re: Facing problem with datetime Built-In

Daniel Dekany
I can't think of any FreeMarker mechanism that could cause that, so
certainly the string is already ":"-ed before it reaches
FreeMarker.

BTW, where did you find the [hidden email] mail
address? This list was replaced by
[hidden email]. Is it still there on some well
visible place?

Is it still there