Don't forget to test the 2.3.23 Release Candidate

Don't forget to test the 2.3.23 Release Candidate

Daniel Dekany
Those who meant to test the 2.3.23 release candidate, note that the
release is only 4 days away. And out of curiosity, who did it?

You can grab it here (this contains the changes in the Version history
appendix, if you open the Manual):
http://sourceforge.net/projects/freemarker/files/freemarker/2.3.23-rc01/freemarker-2.3.23-rc01.tar.gz/download

(BTW, there are 202 downloads of this on sf.net, but I don't know how
many of those are bots and miss-clicks and such.)

Re: [FreeMarker-user] Don't forget to test the 2.3.23 Release Candidate

Jacopo Cappellato
I have tested the release candidate with OFBiz and everything seems to work fine; you can review the upgrade in this feature branch:

https://github.com/jacopoc/ofbiz/tree/freemarker-2.3.23-rc

Regards,

Jacopo