Does Freemarker allow protected zones in the code?

Does Freemarker allow protected zones in the code?

Marc Gil
Hi,

I wonder if Freemarker allows to define protected zones in the templates
in order to specify a zone where I can add code that after a
regeneration it was not deleted.

Cheers,

--
Marc Gil Sendra

Prodevelop, S.L.
Phone: +34 963 510 612
Fax: +34 963 510 968
Pza. Don Juan de Villarrasa 14, pta 5
46001 Valencia

Re: Does Freemarker allow protected zones in the code?

Denis Bredelet
Hi Marc,

> Hi,
>
> I wonder if Freemarker allows to define protected zones in the templates
> in order to specify a zone where I can add code that after a
> regeneration it was not deleted.

Do you mean non-interpreted text?

-- Denis.