Differences freemarker-gae / freemarker

Raphael André Bauer
Hi,

I am maintaining a library that is using the excellent freemarker
templating engine :)
Some of the users are running the library on GAE, and I am wondering
if it is okay to use
freemarker-gae for all users. This would facilitate usage and the
build process... but I am wondering if there are any impacts
(performance, features) of doing so.

Thanks!

Raphael

Re: Differences freemarker-gae / freemarker

Daniel Dekany
Just use GAE everywhere... The non-compatible difference is with the
AST tree API, but pretty much nothing uses that. (But if something
does, it will be compilation or linkage error.)

On Tue, Apr 16, 2013 at 1:58 AM, Daniel Dekany <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Just use GAE everywhere... The non-compatible difference is with the
> AST tree API, but pretty much nothing uses that. (But if something
> does, it will be compilation or linkage error.)

Thanks for the explanation!

Best,

Raphael