Code generator using Freemarker

Leandro Cruz
Hi all.

I'm working on a maven plugin that generates code for guara framework.
The code generator creates a set of files, mainly for CRUD operations. The CRUD screens are created for freemarker.
We also use freemarker in the code generator itself.

http://black-beans.com.br:8088/guara

Cheers!

--
Leandro Rodrigo Saad Cruz
software developer - certified scrum master

Re: Code generator using Freemarker

Daniel Dekany

If you want it to appear on http://freemarker.org/poweredBy.html, then please send the short description (~300 chars or less) and link you want to appear there.

Re: Code generator using Freemarker

Leandro Cruz
Hi Daniel.

We are still working on the code and website.
I'll ping you when it's ready for "production"

Tks!
--

On 3/18/07, Daniel Dekany <[hidden email]> wrote:

Was this meant to be added to the <a href="http://freemarker.org/poweredBy.html" target="_blank" onclick="return top.js.OpenExtLink(window,event,this)">http://freemarker.org/poweredBy.html page? If so, please specify the short description that should appear there and the URL that should appear there.