Bamboo shutdown

Stephan Müller
Due to a security vulnerability in Bamboo I shut down our Bamboo
instance as a precaution. Bamboo will be up and running again after an
update, probably tomorrow evening (UTC+2). I'll keep you posted.

Stephan.

Re: [Freemarker-devel] Bamboo shutdown

Stephan Müller
Since I failed to update the quite old Bamboo instance I created a new
Bamboo instance, but on my new server. If you are interested: the new
Bamboo instance is temporarily available at

   http://future.notatoaster.org:8085

I copied the old build plans to the new Bamboo instance, but I disabled
the Ivy publish parts for now because the Ivy repository still resides
on the old server. Additionally I created a new build plan for code
located on GitHub.

I'll keep you posted.

Stephan.

Am 28.08.2012 15:18, schrieb Stephan Müller:

> Due to a security vulnerability in Bamboo I shut down our Bamboo
> instance as a precaution. Bamboo will be up and running again after an
> update, probably tomorrow evening (UTC+2). I'll keep you posted.
>

> Stephan.

Re: [Freemarker-devel] Bamboo shutdown

Attila Szegedi-3
Thanks a lot! Having a GitHub plan is great.