Anybody with deeper OSGi bundle can comment on freemarker.jar OSGification?

Anybody with deeper OSGi bundle can comment on freemarker.jar OSGification?

Daniel Dekany
Starting from 2.3.20 freemarker.jar will be an OSGi bundle, however
I'm not an OSGi expert at all. So if you can comment on this, that
would be great:

https://github.com/freemarker/freemarker/blob/master/osgi.bnd

The resulting MANIFEST.MF is attached to this mail.

--
Thank you,

MANIFEST.MF (8K) Download Attachment

Re: [Freemarker-devel] Anybody with deeper OSGi bundle can comment on freemarker.jar OSGification?

Raymond Auge
This looks really good.

I have not tested it, but after a cursory look I don't see any issues.

- Ray

On Tue, May 21, 2013 at 6:01 AM, Daniel Dekany <[hidden email]> wrote:
Starting from 2.3.20 freemarker.jar will be an OSGi bundle, however
I'm not an OSGi expert at all. So if you can comment on this, that
would be great:

https://github.com/freemarker/freemarker/blob/master/osgi.bnd

The resulting MANIFEST.MF is attached to this mail.

--
Thank you,

Raymond Augé  | Senior Software Architect | Liferay, Inc.

---

24-25 October 2012 | Liferay Spain Symposium | liferay.com/spain2012

16 November 2012 | Liferay Italy Symposium | liferay.com/italy2012